Crafty Stories

I like to tell stories through the creative arts. I may be slightly obsessed with books, movies, TV shows, yarn and fiber. Wanna hang out?

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Halloween SAL/KAL Packages Available Now!

Trick or Treat!

I'm having a Halloween themed Spin-Along and Knit-Along! Come join in on the fun!


Purchase your package now in my Storied Yarns Etsy Shop. Choose from yarn, batts and roving options!

With this listing, you will receive:
- One full-sized yarn or fiber item (yarn, roving or batts) dyed to match your choice of Halloween inspiration.
- Extra Halloween themed goodies from me!

After purchase, come on over to my Storied Yarns Ravelry group and share what you receive in your package. Spin your fiber or knit with your yarn and enter in the group to win a special Halloween goodie package!

After all the work you're doing to make the holidays special for other people, isn't it time you gave YOURSELF a Halloween treat?

No comments:

Post a Comment