Crafty Stories

I like to tell stories through the creative arts. I may be slightly obsessed with books, movies, TV shows, yarn and fiber. Wanna hang out?

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Last Day to Join the Sweater-Along!

It's January 10, and that means it's the last day to purchase a Sweater-Along package in the Storied Yarns shop!

I am unlikely to be giving away free yarn and fiber any time in the near future, so you should seriously get in on this deal while you can. ;)



Here are your options:
- 4 skeins of yarn for the price of 3
- 5 skeins of yarn for the price of 4
- 16oz of fiber for the price of 12oz
- 20oz of fiber for the price of 16oz

There are several people knitting and crocheting along with us. If you don't want to buy new yarn or fiber right now, that's okay, too! Come and knit or crochet along using any yarn you choose. Visit the Storied Yarns Ravelry Group to lend support, advice and cheering to the people knitting sweaters and of course post progress on your own sweater project!

Stay tuned for more fun on the blog this week. I'll be sewing a knitting skirt (are you confused yet? LOL), taking some progress photos of my own sweater project (right now still in the spinning phase) and updating you on the shawl I'm knitting right now.

I'd love to hear what your knitting projects and goals are for the month, too! Leave me a comment below. :)

Thanks for visiting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment